iReach Market Research supports all fieldwork methods mainly leading with Telephone and Online Surveys. Using our proprietary Business and Consumer Research Panels, we pre-screen target demographics so time and effort is not wasted finding your target audience. iReach pass savings from such an efficient approach in the form of reduced costs to our clients. iReach has built research panels in Ireland, Northern Ireland and all other UK regions and we support surveys throughout Europe.
Face to Face Surveys and Mystery shopping
iReach also supports face to face surveys where most appropriate and these are ideally suited to retail venues for exit interviews, shop along visits and in-venue product testing or sampling research.
Ad Testing and Post Campaign Awareness
iTest Ads from iReach is a standard pre-copy test similar to the ones used in conventional media for reviewing advertising material. Using rich media, iTest Ads is an ideal tool for reviewing the advertising effectiveness of any advertising formats while preparing the campaign.
Why not add some Qualitative Research to your research plan
– Individual in-depth Interviews – This is a form of qualitative research that allows the researcher to discover thorough and comprehensive information on a topic by allowing both a scripted approach to questioning, while also being free to go into unpredicted areas to get to the heart of the research question. This is often a good method for sensitive topics as interviewees feel free to speak without constraints.
– Focus Groups – Perhaps the most common approach to qualitative research. Focus groups are usually sized between 8-10 people with various different demographics catered for. The group dynamic allows for a free flowing conversation where our qualified moderators will tease out the topics you need to cover. Focus groups are often a follow up to quantitative research where a mostly exploratory method is needed as the next step.
– Mystery Shopping – Often a company needs the “voice of the customer” heard and translated to their in-house teams. iReach can provide a personalised approach to test and evaluate your staff by phone or in person and translate this customer experience into constructive feedback for your staff.
– Telephone in-depth Interviews – This method is similar to Individual in-depth Interviews (IDI’s), but the interview is conducted by telephone. This is useful for B2B research where the interviewees do not have time for a face-to-face and with international projects where IDI’s are also not possible.
– Online Groups – When it is not possible for a Focus Group to be arranged with face to face participants or a better mix of participants would be possible online, an online group can work very well. It uses the same structure of a traditional Focus Group with the moderator running procedures online instead of in person.
– Ethnographic – This method observes respondents in their own environment – whether this be in a shop, pub, their home etc. This close observation of how respondents interact with brands will give us the detailed extra information that can make all the difference to your marketing plans.
– Accompanied Shopping Trips – Through this method the researcher can both observe and ask questions to better understand the journey a customer undertakes.
– Co-Creation Workshops – When a more interactive method of qualitative research is needed to dig a little deeper into the views and ideas of the customers, Co-Creation workshops are ideal. iReach will work together with the client to form the most interactive atmosphere to allow their customers to best contribute to their research. These groups are usually smaller than in focus groups and split into workshop groups.
– Stakeholder Workshops – Finally, after a qualitative piece of research is complete, it is often an important next step to tease out the findings from the project with the stakeholders of your company. By undertaking this next step, the true importance of the findings can be fully understood and the necessary marketing plans can be set.
Ph: (01) 2143740